Monday, June 19, 2017

Letter To Depression

Dear Depression,

You are one of the most evil things out there. You destroy people from within. You make them not want to do anything, to think and feel the worst, like nothing will ever get better and sometimes in the end you take people's lives.

You destroy relationships, making people push others away. You create isolation and can make people sick. You make some turn to drugs and alcohol so they can try to get rid of you. You make long lasting friendships turn into dust in the wind. 

You make anger and hate your best friends. You turn some people into raging demon like who cause harm to others. You have infected millions of people. You are an epidemic. Everyone reacts differently when they are infected but the outcome is still the same. You've wormed into people's heads and bury deep inside, latching on and never letting go. You are a parasite.

I hate you depression with every fiber of my being. You disgust me. Luckily some of us will fight you and come out ahead no matter how hard you try to take us down. When all is said and done, unfortunately you will always be around, whispering evil things to your victims. You are the worst.

Signed,
Your #1 hater

*Note - I was tired when I wrote this and I now I missed some things that I thought about putting in when I first came up with this idea but it's basically how I feel about depression (obviously). I'm just tired of it destroying people and how it effects everyone in some way; either personally or we know someone who has it.


No comments:

Post a Comment