Sunday, July 17, 2011

Fantasy Art

Fantasy art, how I love the. I am always finding new people that I like. I can be picky at times when it comes to what fantasy art I like. I will probably do more than one blog about it but I just wanted to introduce some of my favorite fantasy artist.

Jim Warren - This guy's work is so unique and different from the others that I like. A lot of his work have hidden things in them. Sometimes I am still finding things in his art that I never noticed before. He loves to have things in the backgrounds and blend things in with water so they to be as one. Here are a couple of his paintings. If you like, google him and check out more of his awesome stuff.


 
Boris Vallejo - He is one of the first people I saw the art of and started liking. He does a lot of dragons, women, some men, etc. Sometimes it's hard to believe they are actual paintings because they can be so detailed. I think he also does some superheroes too but I could be wrong. Here are a couple things of his work.



Luis Royo - This guy is one of my favorites. He does mostly half naked women. Sometimes he adds guys or some kind of dark demon like guys. A lot of his work can also be sensual and sexy in a weird way. He also has so much detail in is work.His paintings are pretty dark but I love it. Here are a couple of his paintings.





 Greg Hildebrandt - Greg has a brother Tim who also does fantasy art and sometimes they team up on paintings. Greg's work is also a little different than the others that I like. He likes to take things from movies and add his own style/vision to it. He has also done superheroes and one of the famous Star Wars art posters that he did with his brother (I wonder if Mr. Darren Hayes has it). Here is a couple of Greg's work.






This is all I have right now but at some point I will put up some more by some other people. I just like way to many. :-)
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment